Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Seven random facts before bathtime

I've been tagged by ScienceMama! Let's see if I can finish this before bathtime (Baby Jane's, not mine). And come up with different ones from the last time I did this meme. So, here goes.

Seven random facts about Jane:
1. I used to sing a lot, in choirs and school musicals and such. Now, I only sing in the car (and to Baby Jane). I was a (second) soprano, although I'll bet I'm more of an alto now. I am actually very self-conscious about my singing voice.

2. I failed the final exam in one of my grad courses. And the weird thing is, it was a take-home exam, and I helped almost everyone else in the class with it, and they all passed, but I somehow managed to fail it myself. I still haven't figured that one out.

3. Caffeine gives me wicked migraines. Even the amount of caffeine in green tea is enough to send me to migraine hell. And I get the classic migraines, with the flashing lights and the nausea and the sudden feeling that your head has just been run over by a train....good times.

4. I have never worked in retail.

5. I used to hate the color orange, but now it's one of my
favorite colors. I especially love wearing orange accessories.

6. I pushed Baby Jane out in less than 20 minutes just to avoid having a C-section.

7. My personal idea of hell is any dessert containing lemon. Or lime. Yuuuuuck.

And now it's bathtime, so I'll be lame and just tag anyone who hasn't done this one yet.

No comments: