Friday, February 23, 2007

10 weird things about me

I've been tagged by Addy N for this meme!

(also seen over at Chaser's.)

Ten Weird Things about Me:
1. I sometimes put blue cheese dressing on my pizza. It sounds gross but I love it.

2. I am addicted to real-life medical TV shows, like "Untold Stories of the ER".

3. I wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice when I grew up.

4. I was totally uninterested in sports until junior high. Now, I am a complete sports junkie.

5. I've never been to Vegas.

6. I have very sensitive skin. (No good-smelling stuff in my shower!)

7. I recently became a vegetarian, after years of self-debate. I really wish I had done so sooner.

8. My biggest pet peeves are the misuse of "its/it's" and "your/you're". And clutter.

9. When I get really, really mad, I literally see red. It's funky.

10. I fantasize about becoming a professional organizer.

Ack, I have to tag people now?? OK, how about: Katie, New Kid, Geeky, Scooter (but one of your 10 things should deal with electric shock, ha ha), What Now, and skookumchick (if you're not too busy with the carnival!). And anyone else who wants to take part, too!

1 comment:

post-doc said...

I'm always so flattered to be tagged that I rush to complete the meme right away. :)