Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Meme time!

Subject: Summer. From jo(e).

Favorite summer flower: Lilacs

Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate peanut butter cup

Mode of transportation: Walking or roller-blading.

Music: Peter Gabriel's "Mercy Street", REM, Dave Matthews

Food: Fresh garden veggies!

Favorite game to play: Card games by the campfire

Earliest childhood summer memory: Spending Sundays at the beach with my family.

Favorite Drink: Iced coffee on a hot, hot day. Or chilled white wine on the porch in the evening.

Favorite Snack: Fresh tomato and mayo sandwiches.....on lightly-toasted bread with just a bit of salt. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Place to read: Laying in the grass under a big, shady tree.

Most annoying: Mosquitos and black flies.

How I handle the heat: Go for a swim or sit in the shade.

Pet Peeve: Overuse of air conditioning, or setting the air conditioning on "frigid".

Mistake for which no one in my family will ever forgive you: Leaving the screen door open?

All-time favorite bathing suit: The red-and-white striped bikini I had when I was 6.

Best Time of Day: Sunset/dusk, when families are out walking, the air is cooling down (maybe), and the fireflies come out.

Summer movie: Something fun and campy, like "The Mummy" or any of the Indiana Jones movies.

Best for sex: Thunderstorms!

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

Oh, I hate it when I go in a store in the summer and it is so cold that I am shivering the whole time.

I loved your whole list.