From the Scientiae blog, here's a quick summary of what the carnival's all about:
This is a blog carnival that compiles posts written about the broad topic of "women in STEM," (STEM=science, technology, engineering and mathematics) and may include posts:
- stories about being a woman in STEM
- exploring gender and STEM academia
- living the scientific academic life as well as the rest of life
- discussing how race, sexuality, age, nationality and other social categories intersect with the experience of being a woman in STEM
- sharing feminist perspectives on science and technology
- exploring feminist science and technology studies
Both men and women (and anyone in-between) are welcome to contribute to the carnival as long as the topics are relevant and respectful.
Instructions on how to tag your posts for inclusion are here. The deadline for the first carnival is February 27, which depending on your timezone is either today or tomorrow. For this carnival, older posts are welcome. So get going and submit your posts!