But this one was a pretty good one:
* Impromptu drinks Friday night with friends. It was nice to get out of the office and just laugh and laugh and laugh.
* A date with Mr. Jane on Saturday night. We've both been so busy lately (and will be for the next month), so it was nice to reconnect for a few hours.
* New running shoes. I was way overdue to replace mine. I finally went to a "real" running store to get these, the first time I've ever done so. What a difference a good shoe makes!
* Some work today, but for a change of pace I decided to walk to the local coffee shop (about a mile from my house) and work there. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but I was very productive. I might make this a habit.
* Started thinking about summer plans. For the first time since I've started this job, I am actually taking part of the summer off. It was nice to think about what I wanted to do with that time--a road trip might be in the works! We shall see.
* Decided it would be a good idea to paint my toenails orange. (Well, more like a pinky-orange, but more orange than pink.) The jury's still out as to whether that was a good call or not.
One thing that I didn't do, stupidly, was stop working once it became clear that my productivity had dipped to zero. Lately, I have become very good at not working when the motivation is just not there, but today I tried to ignore my inner voice. And of course, what happened? Yeah, I kind of stared at my computer for a while (with the file I was supposed to be working on, open) and read blog posts. Ack.