Monday, January 02, 2006

Still too sick to be introspective

So I'm still trying (unsuccessfully) to fight off this stupid bad cold/mild flu that I came down with the other day. I've pretty much spent the past few days on the couch, although I was able to muster up enough energy to go out on New Year's Eve (and New Year's Day, although that was a stupid decision--I came home feeling 100 times worse, and with a fever to boot). I finally got enough energy to sit up at my desk for a while tonight, so I'm catching up on blogs and hoping to do a bit of work before I drag myself to bed.

Since I don't have the energy to do a full retrospective of 2005 right now, I leave you with my resolutions for 2006:

1. To do something outside of my comfort zone.
2. To submit a journal article on my current project.
3. To finish 1 crafting project that I should have finished last year, plus one other project I've been meaning to do for a while.
4. To continue to take time for myself: physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Happy new year, everyone!

1 comment:

Ms.PhD said...

Sorry about your cold!

I like your resolutions. Mine are the same, minus the craft project...