Because I don't have the attention span to write an entire post on one subject.....
* A sure sign of spring: I came home from work AND still had time to take a walk outside! During daylight!
* Why, why, why do some people treat the world as their personal garbage can? I swear I am going to start bringing a trash bag along on my walks. Is it really that difficult to hold on to your trash until you get home and/or to a garbage can? Yucky.
* Spring break cannot come soon enough.
* There's a weird dynamic going on between one of my colleagues and me. I'm not sure how much of it is related to this person's personality and how much of it is related to other stuff, but there's a weird sort of....competition, I guess, for lack of a better word. All originating from this person. It's bizarre, because there is no reason why this person should feel threatened by me or want to compete with me, but there it is. Still trying to figure out if in fact this is a weird competitive thing or not, and if so, how to handle it. May blog more about this later. At any rate, it's annoying.
* Coming soon: more thoughts on mentoring women in my field. I started working on the post in my head on my walk today. Hopefully I'll remember it when I sit down to write it.
* Finally saw Queer Eye for the Straight Girl for the first time tonight. What a disappointment!