Why today was a bad day:
* My precious Sunday morning work time was eaten up by stupid computer problems.
* Which meant I had to scramble and find little pockets of time the rest of the day in which to do work.
* Which also meant that I did not finish everything that I intended and needed to do.
* And to add insult to injury, the code I was working on for tomorrow's class wasn't working, and it took me way too long to figure out why. Sometimes I really hate computers.
* The little free time I had was spent folding laundry.
* I was totally exhausted, but had no time for a nap.
* Mr. Jane and I sniped at each other all day long.
* Baby Jane peed all over herself twice during one diaper change.
* A disgruntled student decided to take out his frustration on me.
* I'm still awake.
What saved it from being a horrible day:
* This morning's impromptu living room "dance party".
* Baby Jane trying (more like practicing, all day long) to stand on her own.
* Dinner, cooked by Mr. Jane: one of my all-time favorite comfort food dishes. Mmmmmmmm.