1. Lounging in the comfy chair and flipping between the World Series and college football.
2. Making baby food out of some of the farmer's market bounty from this week.
3. Eating the rest of the fabulous dessert I made today (basically, molten chocolate cake, made in the crock pot. Yum!! and a nice surprise too, since the recipe was labeled "chocolate pudding".)
4. Wondering if "crock pot" vs. "slow cooker" is a regional thing, or if one term is more correct than the other.
5. Wondering why a molten chocolate cake recipe would be labeled as "chocolate pudding".
6. Taking a bath and sipping a glass of wine.
7. Reading something completely mindless.
8. Giving myself a pedicure and/or manicure.
9. Snuggling with Mr. Jane. Or Baby Jane. Or both.
What about you---what would you rather be doing than working right now?