Monday, September 03, 2007

Random snippets


  1. The next Scientiae is up at Zuska's. As always, brilliant stuff well worth reading!

  2. I spent a blissful long weekend sans computer access, hanging with family and friends. A perfect ending to the summer.

  3. The only blemish on the weekend was that I got some bizarre allergic reaction to something that left me with hives all over my body. (Even on my hands!!) Needless to say, I did not sleep well last night.

  4. Computer woes seem to be hitting the blogosphere lately. Here's my latest tale of woe: I have an email account where the email is forwarded from an address I don't use to one that I do use. The forwarding stopped working a few weeks ago. I finally sent an email to their tech support address last week. Is anyone surprised that the email bounced back to me as undeliverable??

  5. It looked for a while like none of my students were interested in going to GHC this year, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth on my part. Now it looks like we will have a group of undergrads going after all. Yay! Now I just have to get on the ball with organizing everyone (and finding funding so that I can go). Yikes!

No comments: