- Submitted annual report.
- Dealt with time-sensitive issue.
- Found semi-solution to the breast milk issue.
- Found one pair of work pants and 2 (!) pairs of jeans in my closet that fit again. Huzzah!
- Bought appropriate button-down shirts for conference.
- Am halfway through packing.
- Responded to what felt like 50 emails that I've been ignoring.
- Haven't finished the slides yet, but I'm close. I'm having a real hard time figuring out how to best present the results---the way they're presented in the paper does not translate well to a research talk. I've decided that completely finishing them is not necessary, since I'll have a bit of time to finish them before the conference.
Stuff I still have to do:
- Backup my laptop. I haven't done this in ages.
- See if laptop will fit into diaper bag, to cut down on carry-on items.
- Finish packing.
- Make 5 more slides (ugh, ugh, ugh!).
- Quit reading blogs and watching movies and get back to work!
I'll try to post while I'm away, but posting may be light, depending on the wireless situation at the hotel and conference.