Top 10 reasons I'm super-cranky today:
10. My back hurts.
9. I tripped going up the stairs---twice.
8. I have to wake up every time I want to switch sleeping positions.
7. I burned myself---twice.
5. Did I mention the back pain?
4. I had to work with the Messy Data From Hell from the Careless Former Research Student. All day long. (and all week long, too. The fun never ends.)
3. Because of #4, research progress was veeeery slooooow today.
2. Mr. Jane's phone alarm went off at an ungodly hour this morning (on the other side of the house, but I *still* heard it), and woke me up for good.
1. There is no more chocolate in the house.
Jeez, now I feel obligated to end this on a positive note, so here are 3 things that made my day more bearable:
3. I thought of another new angle for my research---one that will involve some fun playing around with stuff. Yay!
2. Bananas and nutella.
1. Feeling Baby Jane kick and move at various points throughout the day (and night). Especially when s/he responds (or seems to respond) to my voice.