* Who knew that the Louisville/West Virginia game would be such a high-scoring game? It's been fun to watch.
* I've been on the phone for hours tonight. My ears hurt.
* I got some great professional news this week. I can't go into details, but let's just say it's an opportunity that will really help my external visibility. Score!
* I make this casserole that, if you just consider the ingredients, sounds really gross. The ingredients: creamed corn, onions, broccoli, navy beans, egg, and stuffing mix. But oddly, it is yummy--perfect fall comfort food.
* I went to campus today and kept my door shut the entire day. Wow, did that do wonders for my productivity! (It probably didn't do wonders for my collegiality, but who cares?)
* Another reason I was able to be so productive today: no class prep. My students are doing group work for the whole period in each of my classes tomorrow. I love it when learning occurs without me!