Looking at my schedule for this week and the many, many due dates coming up this week, I'm going to have to be *really* organized to get everything done (and still keep my sanity). But even with everything on my to-do list, there are little things that I can do that will help my productivity. So, this week I resolve to do things that will help my productivity and my sanity:
* Close my office door. I don't have to be available all the time. It's ok to pretend I'm not around for a couple hours a day.
* Work at home when I can, even if it's just for an hour or two before going to campus. I've been much more productive at home lately; I'm not sure if that's because I'm not being interrupted all the time at home, or if I feel more comfortable at home (less stressed out about being on campus), or a combination of the two.
* Keep my research time sacred.
* Use "found time" for research. (what a great week to have a standing meeting cancelled! I'm very lucky.)
* Continue to make time to work out. Even if it's just a half-hour walk at lunch.
* Focus on the task at hand and the time I have available, rather than what's left to do.
* Kick perfection to the curb. If there ever was a time for "good enough", this is it!