* One of the perks of working from home: Today Mr. Jane took a conference call while lying down on the living room floor. How he was able to do so and stay awake and engaged in the call, I have no idea. (But wouldn't it be nice if we could all lounge around during long meetings?)
* One of the downsides of both of us working from home: Mr. Jane and I have vastly different ideas as to what constitutes acceptable lunchtime TV watching. Our compromise so far is "whoever gets to the remote first, wins". I doubt this is a good strategy for the long run.
* Do they sell booster seats for office chairs? Because I think I need one. My home desk is slightly too high (or my chair is slightly too low...take your pick), and I don't want to go the keyboard tray route (sometimes I just want to type on my laptop without having an external keyboard attached). Plus, I like my current desk chair. My temporary solution is to sit on a pillow. I doubt this is ergonomically sound.
* I am now using my Mac almost exclusively. (Sorry, Linux.) I'm loving it!
* I've been working way too much lately. I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off to tackle those crafting projects that have been gathering dust for much of the summer. Woo hoo!