Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Guilty pleasures meme

Courtesy of Lisa over at The Paper Chase: time to 'fess up to your guilty pleasures!

(Hopefully you will not lose all respect for me after I admit to all of this.)

Four Guilty Pleasures in Books/Reading:
1. Tom Clancy
2. Mary Higgins Clark
3. Lucky magazine
4. Self magazine

Four Guilty Pleasures in Movies:
1. Austin Powers
2. Dragnet
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. The Naked Gun

Four Guilty Pleasures in Food:
1. Frosting out of the can
2. Hot fudge sauce, refrigerated and eaten out of the jar with a spoon.
3. Cadbury Creme Eggs
4. Pizza dipped in blue cheese dressing

Four Guilty Pleasures in Music:
1. Billy Joel
2. Madonna
3. LL Cool J
4. Neil Diamond

Four Guilty Pleasures in TV:
1. What Not to Wear
2. The Look for Less
3. Sex and the City
4. Honey, We're Killing the Kids!

Four Guilty Pleasures in Booze:
1. Smirnoff Ice
2. Peach Schnapps
3. ok, I'll admit to Zima too
4. Mike's Hard Lemonade (the Cranberry stuff)

I tag....everyone! :)

4 comments:

Chaser said...

Sweeeet Caroline!! Da da da! Good times never seem so goooood.

skookumchick said...

Oooh, fun. I like this meme. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks for the comment on my blog, btw. Hope all is otherwise good...

Planet Heidi said...

Pizza dipped in blue cheese dressing? I'll have to try that sometime.

Jane said...

Planet Heidi, it sounds gross but it's actually quite good. I shudder to think of the fat content of that particular snack, but oh well.

Lisa, thanks for putting Sweet Caroline into my "head soundtrack" for the *entire* holiday weekend!! ack!