* I wish that this is-it-gonna-be-a-migraine-or-is-it-gonna-go-away headache would just go away already.
* I wish I hadn't promised Mr. Jane that I would wean myself off of caffeine. (see #1)
* I wish that the students who so clearly and so desperately need help would just come and see me already. Short of cornering them in the hallway after class, I'm not sure what else I can do. (I know, I know, there's only so much I should do, but I hate to see students fail because they don't get help, for whatever reason.)
* I wish my colleague, who just learned how to delegate, would stop trying to delegate so much to me!
* I wish for two consecutive non-work days this weekend. (And I think I can actually pull this off!)
* I wish I had a Clue Stick. I could really use one around here.
* I wish every day could be Caramel Mocha Day! (although given #2, that could be problematic.....) But only from the new local coffee shop....