* Teach class (should be a fun one--it's a topic I really like, with a great mix of theory and practice. I hope I can get through it all!)
* Grade in between meetings, so that I don't have to bring it home over the weekend.
* Work on journal article---get those ideas that have been floating around in my head on paper, and wrap up the draft of the one section I've been putting off.
* Do last-minute organizational stuff for Big Important Event I'm chairing.
* Plan Fun Semi-Last-Minute Long Weekend Trip for next month.
* Stop working and go home at a decent hour!