* One of my senior colleagues, whom I like but don't often chat with, stopped by my office the other day, just to see how I'm handling the whole review thing and to offer his encouragement. A small gesture, but wow did it make me feel better (at least temporarily).
* A friend/colleague from another department checked in on me the other day. She'd been thinking and worrying about me (I'd confided in her about the breakdown). I was really touched by this.
* As a result of this incident, there is now an actual documented procedure in place for dealing with harrassing phone calls, one that will actually be publicized to faculty. It's not as good or satisfying as catching the idiot(s), but it's something tangible, and hopefully it will make the next person's life easier in dealing with this.
* A few of our female potential majors have been stopping by just to chat. I take this as a very good sign.
* Students in one of my classes just turned in peer evaluations, in which they also had to evaluate me. Their peer evaluations were excellent (very detailed and very honest), and they also had some really nice things to say about the job I'm doing in the class. Yay!