Sunday, August 21, 2005

Random Sunday night thoughts

* I love roller blading. I absolutely love it. I went today---it was the first time I've exercised since the Tour de Sore Butt last weekend (the week off seems to have sent the knee pain packing, thank god)---and had a blast. The best part? Blowing by the bikers. Yeah, baby!

* I have decided that I am going to go back-to-school shopping this year. I am so in the mood for at least one new teaching outfit. Actually, I'm set for pants and skirts, but my tops are boring (and I really want one or 2 new pairs of shoes...no good reason, just bored w/ some of my older shoes). Oh, and I did ruin one of my favorite and most flattering skirts this summer (damn you, felt-tip pen!), so I guess I *do* really *need* to go shopping, ha ha! And dang, I need a haircut too....I guess I will just have to play hooky this week! yeah, that's right.....

* There is no more perfect end to a beautiful summer day than fresh food cooked on the grill and a glass of chilled Reisling. Ahhhh.....

No comments: