Monday, August 08, 2005

All the cool kids are doing it

Meme time! Although since I'm sufficiently paranoid, I reserve the right to not answer some of these. Most recently seen at Dr. Crazy's.

1. First name: Jane, although it may or may not be my real one.

2. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my parents just liked the name.

3. Do you wish on stars? No, because if I'm looking at stars I'm usually marvelling at them.

4. When did you last cry? During my last meeting with my chair and assistant chair....and then later when recounting the story to Mr. Jane. Yeah, not my finest moment there.

5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ick. I hate lunch meat.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Color Me Badd.

8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably.

9. Do you have a journal? Off and on, yes.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um, yeah.

11. What are your nicknames? No one calls me by any nicknames anymore (boring!), but in college I was called several variations on my last name....some more vulgar than others.

12. Would you bungee jump? No way, Jose.

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.

14. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, but I'd like to be stronger, both physically and emotionally.

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything with peanut butter and/or chocolate.

16. Shoe Size? 7 or 7 1/2.

17. Red or pink? Red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can be very high-strung and I sometimes stick my foot in my mouth at very inopportune times.

19. Who do you miss most? Two of my very closest college friends, who for whatever reasons have decided not to keep in touch with me anymore. It makes me very sad.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Nah.

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Cutoff denim shorts, bare feet.

22. What are you listening to right now? Radio Paradise.

23. Last thing you ate? french bread slices with homemade pesto, olives, red wine. Nice pre-dinner snack.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Forest green.

25. What is the weather like right now? Summery.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend's voice mail.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes. Definitely the eyes.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure.

29. Favorite Drink? A good glass of wine (or 3), iced tea (summer only), Ginger Peach tea.

30. Favorite Sport? Pretty much all of them.

31. Hair Color? Not grey yet, thankfully!

32. Eye Color? Depends on who you ask. Seriously.

33. Do you wear contacts? Maybe.

34. Favorite Food? This one's hard. Pretty much any authentic/homemade ethnic food.

35. Last Movie You Watched? Million Dollar Baby.

36. Favorite Day Of The Year? The first day of school. Seriously.

37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Neither. I like a complicated, messy story with a non-obvious ending.

38. Summer Or Winter? Summer.

39. Hugs OR Kisses? Both, depending on the person.

40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Currently, molten chocolate cake with homemade whipped cream.

41. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Pretty much everyone that's responded so far?

42. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Anyone that's on vacation?

43. What Books Are You Reading? Lots of stuff for school (way too much stuff for school), the older Harry Potter books (yeah, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon here).

44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have a mouse pad.

45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing!

46. Favorite Smells? Cinnamon, fresh cut grass.

47. Favorite Sounds? Solo piano music, thunder, rain.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.

49. What's the furthest you've been from home? Australia.

50. Do you have a special talent? Many! :)

51. What is your ring tone? I have different ringtones for different people (family, friends, etc). Nothing special.

No comments: