Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Insomnia

I woke up about an hour ago, completely drenched in a cold sweat, my mind racing. I only remember "dreaming" about work, only my dream was more like my mind going over everything I have to do in the next few days. I tried in vain to go back to sleep. No such luck. So, I'm up, way too early and after way too little sleep.

On the bright side, this will allow me to get some work done, I suppose. I even contemplated going into school at this early hour, but decided that if I had to be up at this ungodly hour, I should at least get to hang out in my bathrobe and slippers!

So, I'm brewing some tea and I'll sit down and write a to-do list....and maybe, just maybe, my mind will finally calm down.

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

Oh, I"ve had those dreams .... hope you got some work done!